iPhone 8 is built with most durable glass ever used in a smartphone. The phone has a 4.7-inch LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology and a pixel resolution of 1334-by-750- at 326 ppi. It also has a Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- iOS 12 with Screen Time, Group FaceTime, and even faster performance