MacBook Air - 2020
The incredibly thin and light MacBook Air is now more powerful than ever. It features a brilliant Retina display, new Magic Keyboard, Touch ID, processors with up to twice the performance, faster graphics and double the storage capacity. The sleek wedge-shaped design is created from 100% recycled aluminium, making it the greenest Mac ever. And with all-day battery life, our most popular Mac is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
Retina Display- Four million pixels. One immersive experience.
With a resolution of 2560x1600 for over 4 million pixels, the results are positively jaw dropping. Images take on a new level of detail and realism. Text is sharp and clear. And True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the colour temperature of your environment — making web pages and email look as natural as the printed page. With millions of colours, everything you see is rich and vibrant. The display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so you can focus on what’s on your screen. And you’re going to love what you see.
Performance- Easy to bring along. Totally brings it.
MacBook Air packs heavy-duty performance into just 1.29 kilograms. The available quad-core Intel Core i7 processor delivers up to two times faster CPU performance1 and up to 80% faster graphics performance,4 to help you power through everything from browsing the web to playing games to editing video. Up to 16GB of high-performance 3733MHz memory lets you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open. The fast SSD storage starts at 256GB — double the capacity of the previous standard configuration. And it can be configured with up to 2TB, providing plenty of room for all your movies, music, photos, files and games.
Keyboard- Feel the Magic.
MacBook Air now features the new Magic Keyboard, first seen on the 16-inch MacBook Pro. The refined scissor mechanism with 1 millimetre of travel delivers a responsive, comfortable and quiet typing experience. The inverted-T arrow keys help you fly through lines of code, spreadsheets or game environments. And the backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings.
Force Touch Trackpad
The Force Touch trackpad is one of the best in the world. It lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure. You have precise control and a uniform response — no matter where you click the trackpad — as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom. Your fingers will feel right at home.
Touch ID- Your fingerprint is your password.
The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID are built right into MacBook Air. Simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and — just like that — your Mac unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes and system settings, without entering yet another password.
Apple T2 Security Chip
MacBook Air features the Apple T2 Security Chip — second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure. So when you use Touch ID to unlock your Mac or authenticate a document, your information stays safe. With on-the-fly data encryption, all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted. And thanks to the T2 Security Chip, MacBook Air features a familiar voice — Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music and answer your questions.
Speakers and Camera- Sound that speaks volumes.
With the latest in processing and tuning techniques, MacBook Air sounds better than ever. Stereo speakers deliver twice the bass and 25% more volume.3 And wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie. The FaceTime camera lets one — or many — of your friends and family members see you in high definition. And three microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls, dictation and talking to Siri.
Thunderbolt 3- One for all, all in one.
Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port — and MacBook Air has two of them. Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40 Gbps of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
macOS Catalina- The power of Mac. Taken further.
Featuring dedicated apps for music, TV and podcasts, smart new features in the apps you use every day, and Sidecar, which lets you use iPad as a second Mac display.
Materials- Made with 100% recycled aluminium.
MacBook Air is made with an aluminium alloy created by Apple that delivers the same strength, durability and flawless finish — without mining any new aluminium from the earth. It’s designed to use shavings of recaptured aluminium that are re-engineered down to the atomic level. The result is an enclosure as incredibly beautiful and strong as any we have made.2
13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560x1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
Supported scaled resolutions:
16:10 aspect ratio
True Tone technology
Touch ID sensor
- 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz, with 4MB L3 cache - Configurable to 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache; or 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB L3 cache
- 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache - Configurable to 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB L3 cache
- 256GB PCIe-based SSD - Configurable to 512GB, 1TB or 2TB SSD
- 512GB PCIe-based SSD - Configurable to 1TB or 2TB SSD
- 8GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X onboard memory
- Configurable to 16GB of memory
Battery and Power
- Up to 11 hours wireless web
- Up to 12 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Built-in 49.9‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.41–1.61 cm (0.16–0.63 inches)
- Width: 30.41 cm (11.97 inches)
- Depth: 21.24 cm (8.36 inches)
- Weight: 1.29 kg (2.8 pounds)
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colours and:
- One external 6K display with 6016x3384 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colours, or
- One external 5K display with 5120x2880 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colours, or
- Up to two external 4K displays with 4096x2304 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colours
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI and Thunderbolt 2 output using adapters (sold separately)
720p FaceTime HD camera
Charging and Expansion
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5mm headphone jack
Keyboard and Trackpad
Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
- 78 (US) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing and Multi-Touch gestures
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Storage temperature: −25° to 45° C (−13° to 113° F)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
- Maximum storage altitude: 4,500 metres (15,000 feet)
- Maximum shipping altitude: 10,500 metres (35,000 feet)
macOS- macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. macOS Catalina brings new, dedicated apps for music, TV and podcasts. Smart updates to the apps you use most. And Sidecar, which lets you use iPad as a second display. So you can take everything you do above and beyond.
Limited Warranty and Service
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Extend your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You’ll get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning technical support for questions about your Mac, macOS, and Apple-branded applications such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
In the Box
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
Configure to Order
Configure your MacBook Air with these options through select Apple Authorised Resellers.
- 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache
- 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB L3 cache
- 16GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X memory
- 512GB, 1TB or 2TB SSD
Cashback & EMI
Upto Rs 6,000* cashback on HDFC Bank cards.
Credit Cards: Rs. 6,000 cashback
Debit Cards: Rs. 1,500 cashback
Credit Cards & Debit Cards:
Rs. 6,000 cashback + 6 Months No Cost EMI
Also get Standard EMI options on other bank cards.
To avail offer, choose "Manual Payment" checkout.
For more information check: iDestiny.in/macbook-offers
1 year on MacBook | 6 months on Accessories